- To have a minimum age of 18 on the first day of school.
- To have no contagious diseases or conditions that will not allow you to attend classes.
- To prove good knowledge of English
These documents are needed for registration:
- Certified copy of high/senior school certificate
- Copy of Passport (first four pages) or ID
Documents in languages other than English or French, must be translated to English or Romanian and certified by a public notary.
Highschool certificates from Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal and Cyprus need the Hague Convention Apostille.